Hayden Homes Amphitheater Rules
To ensure the safety of all patrons and guests, Les Schwab Amphitheater has created the following code of conduct and policy guidelines. Please review and follow the rules and policies below as failure to abide by them may result in expulsion from the venue without refund.
If you have any questions, please contact the box office at 541-318-5457.
Les Schwab Amphitheater is proud to provide reasonable ADA-compliant assistance to guests in need. The accommodations available include the following.
- ADA seating is available in limited availability in the reserved seating area. There is also a special ADA general admission space available
- ADA parking is available if you have an ADA placard for your car, you can park on the street where the amphitheater is located, 344 SW Shevlin Hixon Drive.
- ADA entrance gates are marked so you can avoid larger lines and crowding
- All ADA general admission space has easy to reach water fountains and restrooms
For concerts and certain special events, late arrivals may be asked to wait until an appropriate break period arrives before being allowed entry. To avoid frustrations, please arrive no later than 30 minutes before an event’s start time.
Large bags should not be brought to the venue or must be left in guest vehicles. All bags are subject to search by event staff.
Flash photography, video or audio recording devices, and professional cameras with detachable lenses are strictly prohibited for all performances. Standard or nonprofessional cameras are only allowed if both the venue and artist provides public authorization and will be noted in the program guide or description.
The venue is proud of hosting events rain or shine. In the case of severe weather or unexpected closures, the venue will attempt to announce it to all guests as soon as possible. If your show is canceled, please call 541-318-5457 to discuss potential refunds.
Kids 2 years old and younger do not need a ticket to see one of the Bend Summer Concerts.
Food and Beverage Policy
Outside food is not allowed in the venue. You can find refreshments by ordering food or drinks from the onsite vendors and cafes.
Lost and Found
Lost something at the show? Then please contact the event staff for help to see if anything was turned in to lost and found.
Inquiries after the event can be made to 541-318-5457. Please leave a message with your full contact information and detailed information about your lost item, and you will be contacted if your item is found.
To keep guests and staff safe, Les Schwab Amphitheater prohibits the following items from the venue.
- Outside Food and drink
- Animals/Pets (except working animals)
- Backpacks/Duffle Bags/Large Purses
- Cameras/GoPros/Selfie Sticks
- Video and recording equipment
- Laser Pens
- Illegal substances
- Glass of any kind
- Weapons, Knives, Fireworks
- Grills or cooking equipment
- Any item deemed dangerous or inappropriate
The venue reserves the right to prohibit other items
Once you have entered the gated area of the venue, no re-entry is allowed.
In most circumstances, refunds and exchanges are not allowed. If severe weather or artist cancellation occurs, you may call the venue at 541-318-5457 for details about refunds or rescheduling.
Smoking is not allowed in the venue. Please contact the event staff to ask if your ticketed event has a designated smoking area.